Monday 3 May 2010

Cinema heaven

We took Pickle and Wotsit to the cinema for the first time on Saturday. In years to come, I wonder if they'll be embarrassed that their first trip to the cinema was to see The Princess and the Frog!

Pickle was initially a bit apprehensive about the dark and one of the trailers nearly had him heading for the exit but he settled in when the film got underway and was mesmerised throughout. He managed not to be scared by the voodoo shadows and was really excited when the frogs became human again. Wotsit was equally transfixed and loved the music. But if I'm honest, I think he enjoyed the popcorn the most. He fell asleep 20 minutes before the end and gently snored. I wanted to capture that moment (hence the post) - Wotsit on my lap and Pickle snuggled in. It was a very good moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment