Sunday 29 May 2011

A wish list (I don't ask much)

To my husband, I think I have reached some conclusions.

I am happy to move but;
I don't want your commute to increase by very much at all
I don't want to sell our lovely house in a nice area on the off chance that we find something else
I do want to live in a village with a nice community feel
School catchment is important
And so is walking to school - preferably to age 11
I don't want to increase our mortgage by very much at all, or our term
I do want to live in a grown up house or a house that has potential to be a grown up house (which isn't completely out of our reach to actually do one day)
I would also be very happy staying where I am

Oh, and if we do leave I will cry more than you can possibly imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment