Tuesday 20 July 2010

Pickle's early views on reincarnation

So Pickle told me yesterday that I had a baby in my tummy.  I've put on a few pounds in the last few weeks but I don't think it's that bad.  I tell him we're not having any more babies.  He says it doesn't have to be a new baby.  That we can have Alex again and he can come back. He thinks that's a great idea.  I tell him it doesn't work like that.  He knows that but thinks on...

"Alex is in your heart Mummy and he can't move because he is disabled but Nan is in there too and she can move so she can push Alex out into your tummy and then he can come back."  As always, I am loving his logic.  I tell him it doesn't work like that.  He knows that but thinks on...

"If Alex was in our throat then we could be sick and he could come back".  I tell him it doesn't work like that.  He knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment