Sunday 7 February 2010

Mummy, can you count to ten in Punjabi?

I've had a lovely weekend.

We brought Wotsit up to our bed on Saturday morning so there were four in the bed (not sure why we haven't done it before). I was loving it. Being fought over by all three men in my life!

Pickle swam beautifully, a width with his armbands on but otherwise unaided - I was very proud (my husband had said I should take a book! No way, I spend the whole half hour grinning, watching him).

After swimming, as Pickle's putting on his shoes (it took me a while to work out what he was saying) he asked if I could count to ten in Punjabi. I can't and I'm ashamed to say I have no idea whether he can either but I imagine he was having a very good go at it!

Pickle was finally good enough for the whole weekend to deserve a treat and is now the proud owner of Oliver the engine.

Off to brush up on my language skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment